Pre-order your copy of The World’s Fittest Book to be in with a chance of winning a training session with Ross Edgley and Tim and Jacko from School of Calisthenics.
To enter all you need to do is pre-order you copy of The World’s Fittest Book from Amazon.co.uk and then email firstname.lastname@example.org a copy of the pre-order confirmation receipt from Amazon with your name, contact email address and phone number. Please make sure you put The World’s Fittest Book in your email subject line.
Terms & Conditions:
- This is a prize draw to win a training session between Thursday 3 May to Sunday 6 May for one person with Ross Edgley, Tim Stevenson and David Jackson at School of Calisthenics H3 Performance Nottingham NG3 1JN. To enter, simply pre-order a copy of The World’s Fittest Book by Ross Edgley from Amazon UK and then email email@example.com copy of the pre-order confirmation receipt from Amazon and your name, contact email address and phone number. You must write School of Calisthenics in the subject line.
- The winner will be selected at random from the entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions bya member of the marketing department at the Company (defined below), whose decision will be final.
- The prize draw will open at 18 April 2018 at 9am GMT and close at 11:59 pm GMT on 26 April 2018. Receipts for preorders for the above book dated between 18 October 2017 and 27 April 2018 inclusive will be eligible for entry to the prize draw. Any entries outside of the specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
- The prize draw is open to anyone aged 18 or over are resident inEngland, Scotland or Wales, except for employees of the Company, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families.
- Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
- The Company is not responsible for contacting or forwarding the prize to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
- The Company reserves the right to alter the prize or cancel the prize draw without notice.No cash alternative to the prize will be provided. In the event that the winner is unable to take up their prize no other winner will be selected.
- The Winner will be notified by email by the Company on 27 April 2018. The winner’s name will also be published on Ross Edgley’s social media channels in the week commencing 30 April 2018. The winner may see their name posted on the websites and social media accounts of the Company, Ross Edgley and School of Calisthenics.
- The training session is supplied directly by Ross Edgley himself and neither the Company nor any other member of the Hachette group makes any warranty or claim in respect of it or accepts any liability whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise howsoever in respect of this part of the prize.
- The prize will be provided at School of Calisthenics School of Calisthenics H3 Performance Nottingham NG3 1JN. The winner will be required to make their own arrangements to attend the training session between Thursday 3 May to Sunday 6 May and Ross Edgley by firstname.lastname@example.org.No expenses will be paid for travel, accommodation, food or any other items. In the event that the winner is unable to take up the prize due to being unable to arrange an appointment there is no substitute prize or any cash alternative.
- The winner must ensure that they are physically able to take up the training that is offered as the prize.If the winner has any questions about their suitability for this prize, they should contact Ross Edgley email@example.com more information. In the event that they are unable to take up the prize or to do so fully in any way whatsoever there is no substitute prize or any cash alternative.
- School of Calisthenics will have its own terms and conditions for its guests.The winner must ensure that they are aware of these terms and conditions and follow them. Neither the Company nor Ross Edgley accepts any responsibility for the acts or omissions of School of Calisthenics.
- The email addresses of entrants (the “Addresses”) may be shared with companies within the Hachette group of companies and with third parties who they have contracted with for the provision of marketing service. Except for that, the Addresses will not be shared with other companies. The Addresses will be used by the Hachette companies to send entrants news about books, products and promotions. Recipients will be given the option of opting out in those emails if they don’t want to receive any further news.
- By entering the prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This competition is being organised by Little, Brown Book Group Limited, Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0DZ and in conjunction with Ross Edgley
- These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.